Saturday, July 16, 2011

over due

Ali and Delta excited over pizza and beer


Vista Optimist tasting/fundraiser
Growler time
Sorry for not keeping up on this as much as I should. Things have been pretty busy lately. Let's see, What's new? Festivals are happening all the time and I am participating in the ones that I can make time for and as close to north county San Diego as possible. Brewed a second batch of Bitter Broad DIPA. A 9%, cascade hopped strong IPA. Working on brewing a coffee stout soon. Getting ready to brew more Rydin' Dirty IPA which has become a staple IPA for our beer list lately. What is Rydin' Dirty?? It is a west coast style IPA brewed with with a generous amount of rye malt as well as traditional barley malt with a blend of cascade, columbus and amarillo hops. Getting ready to head out to my friends wedding on the 30th and will be stopping by Olde Main Brewing in Ames. I will be sure to get some pics of what they have going on there. I am still working on getting the approval for our expansion but it is looking promising. It is just a bit slow going.

No comments:

Post a Comment