Friday, July 1, 2011

MBD samples.

Murder By Death is coming along nicely. I pulled samples  from the barrels and shared with some folks that happened to be in the bar. It has a very rich chocolate flavor, the oak is still a bit on the mild side. The bourbon comes through and gives it some alcohol heat without being overwhelming. Definitely very excited for the possible changes over the next couple of months before its release.
   The festival season is upon us. Seems like ever other day someone is calling trying to get free beer for some event. I really wish I could make it to the bluesapalooza this year, had a blast there last time, but things are too busy or me to take the time out of the brewery to drive to Mammoth for a couple of days. I am also taking the approach of hitting more events closer to home and in greater numbers. San Diego County has plenty of events to keep us busy pouring beer and socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment