Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cherry poppin' post

Tasting some bourbon @ Back Street Brewery
     Well, to be noted first, I am not a blogger by nature. So my apologies as I wander into this venue. My intention with this page is to chronicle my ventures in the world of brewing. I would like to offer up my experiences with other brewers, beer events, travels as well as use of off beat ingredients and processes while on the way to eventually operating my own brewing facility.
     Now for a brief history on myself. I have recently come into a head brewer position for Back Street Brewery in Vista, Ca. Prior to that I have brewed for companies in Iowa, Illinois, Canada and California. My position prior to moving to Back Street was as the assistant brewer for Alpine Beer Co. If you have yet to run across them or their product you are missing out. In the past seven years of being in the beer industry I have occupied many positions ranging from delivery driver, store manager to head brewer and made many great friends along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm old and can't read your font. Can you please change it something less cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wear you glasses Aaron. Thought you would appreciate the cool font =)

    ReplyDelete